- As I’ve changed my daily routine, I’ve found it a bit harder to blog. But here I am! Waiting for dinner to cook, and enjoying the quiet. HA! NOT! There is no quiet in this house at 5pm on a Friday! lol
- Today I blocked one of the shawlettes I knit for Mother’s day. Â I don’t think my mom will read this as she is at my Sister’s and I don’t think my MIL reads my blog. Â So, here is 1 of 2 (blocking the other one tonight, I’ll try to post pics tomorrow:
- My oldest is home for Mother’s day…and when I say home, I mean he’s here in town….somewhere…and we’ve gotten to see him once or twice! 😉 Â He promised me he’d be here tomorrow night for a BBQ with his grandparents and spend ALL of Mother’s day with me. Hope so!
- My Hubs gifted me with new dry erase markers for my board! YEAH! Look for next week’s verse to be MUCH easier to read! Â They come attached to magnets so you can put them on your board. Â However, on the packaging, it says to store them horizontally. Â They hang vertically! LOL Â Someone messed up!
- My family just left to go to the grocery store – I believe they are buying supplies for a special Mother’s day breakfast! Yum!
So, that’s my 5! If you click on the graphic above, you can read other random Friday posts! Have a great weekend!