For several years I haven’t been to do much reading. Maybe it was the mental space required to keep going that simply didn’t allow new thoughts to enter my brain and stay there or maybe it was the fact that I was falling asleep as soon as I got into bed. Â Either way, if it wasn’t Agatha Christie or some little bit of fluff, it just wasn’t getting much attention.
But now I’m
wanting craving reading time! Â And, between my Kindle and my iPad, I have quite a queue of good books to read! Â Here is a list for me to keep track of what I want to read!
- Beyond Consequences, Logic, and Control – volumes one and two, by Heather Forbes
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart, (reread) by Tedd Tripp
- Instructing a Child’s Heart, by Tedd & Margy Tripp
- Adoptive Parent Intentional Parent, by Stacy Manning
- Hope for the Weary Mom, (reread by Stacey Thacker & Brooke McGlothin
- What’s It like to be Married to me?: and Other Dangerous Questions, by Linda Dillow
- Forgotten God, Francis Chan
- Erasing Hell, Francis Chan
So, this might take longer than my Summer will allow!
What are you reading? Got any book recommendations I should consider adding to my list?
Just created a summer reading list here: http://t.co/4wv3L1UnhA Love to hear your book recommendations for additions to my list!
Pingback: My Random 5 on Friday | Journaling Back to Joy