Let me introduce my family….
- Me – I like to read and knit. I’ve been a Christian for many years and love learning about and seeing the Lord work in our lives!
- DH – aka Eric, aka The Hubs – a theologically-trained teacher of 5th graders at a Christian school. He loves astronomy, LOTR and playing with the kids! He is the funniest man I know. You can visit his webpages here and his blog here.
- JamesÂ – 21 – our oldest. He came to live with us when he was 16 mos old and completely turned our lives inside out! He is the one who can brighten the room just by smiling!
- JeremyÂ – 19Â – our middle son. He loves to create things from Legos and he loves movies.
- J3Â – 15 – my joy. He has a very tender heart for me and really works hard to make me happy.
- Joshie – 5/29/02 – 2/22/03 – Our surprise! Our only pregnancy that the Lord allowed – and we were blessed to have him for those short mos. We are all still grieving his loss – you’ll hear a lot about that from time to time. We look forward to getting to know him someday.
- JGirl – aka Sissy – 8Â yrs old.Â She has overcome so many challenges already in her short life! She is ALL girl and loves dresses and pink. What can you do?
If you click on a photo, you can make it bigger.