I was reading Julie’s blog and this Meme looked like fun!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“…Stephen King with ease. A university education ought to follow up on this…” From “The Well-Educated Mind” by Susan Wise Bauer
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My printer with my indoor/outdoor thermometer on it (indoor 82 degrees, outdoor 90 degress – cause I knew you wanted to know 😉
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
PBS’s Mystery – it was a Miss Marples – my favorite!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My youngest playing Chess at the table by himself–there is a war going on and the older boys are getting their weekly guitar lesson.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Watering the front planter areas
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
TOS Product Reviews pages
9. What are you wearing?
Barefoot, red capri pants, white tshirt
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I dream all the time now that I have my machine. I dreamt that J3 and I were away from home and there was a war or some sort of disaster and we needed to get home. I didn’t know who to trust and I was worried I’d lose J3.
11. When did you last laugh?
A coworker called me and she was making me laugh. 🙂
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
This is our dining room – but it’s filled with bookcases – so there is little room for pictures. However there is a pic of the boys and some Noah’s ark art and the first cross-stitched sampler I ever did.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not in real life – on the internet? Daily!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s longer than I thought it would be!
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
The Incredible Mr Limpet
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house. I’d pay off all my family’s houses. I’d save for my boys future. I’d buy a trailer and truck to travel in.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Gosh, I’m an open book! Let’s see….Did you know my fingers are double-jointed?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I agree with Julie on this one. Abortion wouldn’t exist.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Comment to George Bush:
I’m praying for you. I would NEVER want your job!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Julia Magdalene (but I’d never get it by DH lol)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
BTDT…but if I had the chance to name another one? Jackson
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
“Here’s some people who’ve been waiting for you!”
25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
Ok – how about Brett, Sara, Lorri and Theresa