This email and poem is as much a blessing today as it was four years ago. (For those who don’t know – I used to run a ministry online for pastors’ wives – we called ourselves PWs)
- Mom’s Sweater – It’s being blocked at Mom’s house. I need to seam up the sleeves, body and then knit the neckline and front panels.
- Socks – Annika’s socks are done – so I quickly cast on another pair. I’m doing Diamante from the Fall 06 Knitty Issue
- 5 Hour Baby Sweater – started my third. Ditched the idea to make it bigger and instead created a hood.
- Christmas Stockings – I’ve got four to do – I need to get going!!! Argh
- Big Shrug – anxiously awaiting the kit! Can’t wait!!!
I feel like I’m about to embark on a trip. Two days to go. Where am I going? I’m not sure. But I know that in two days I might feel differently than I feel now. I’m trying to make sure I’m ready for where that day takes me.
Here is something I want to be sure and pack for my journey.
Well, mystery solved. I love this sweater because I’ve been wanting to knit it for almost as long as I’ve been knitting! I’m ordering it today…no more dillydallying! No more admiring it – putting it my shopping cart and then closing the window (ala Lime & Violet). I’m going to Just Do It!