I was tagged by Violet….so here we go!
1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast Box? I don’t own one..but I wish I did…I can’t figure out how to record anything with this satellite!!! 🙁
2. Have you ever bought a DVD of TV Series and if so, which one? Nope. I’ve had “Monk” on my wishlist for awhile…but it’s sooo expensive!
3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message? That would be last night…nope, didn’t watch TV then..thinking….yesterday afternoon while rocking my nephew to sleep I watch “Fairly Odd Parents” with the kids – .
4. List five shows you won’t miss? I assume you mean what shows I MUST see?? If so, “Lost”, “Extreme Home Makeovers”, “Monk” and “Mystery Mondays” on the BBC Channel (Murder in Suburia and Murphy’s Law).
5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick. Let’s see….who hasn’t done this one?? How about Debra (does she even watch TV??), Theresa (cause she’s been neglecting her blog 😉 and Kate. Since I’m not sure these ladies read my blog … does anyone?? … I guess I need to visit them and tag them personally! 🙂
Last night my friend, Ruth, called and invited me and the boys to breakfast at 8am! Not only that! But after breakfast, she wanted to have J2 (8) and J3 (4) stay for a visit while I entertain myself for a few hours! I was giddy with possibilities – 2 hours kidfree! So, I decided to head to Davis and hit Borders. No one asking for anything or wanting me to hurry or whining! I looked at their very messy craft section but didn’t find anything I wanted to own or that I thought my SP4 would like so I hit the magazine section. I think I may have bought EVERY knitting magazine they owned!! LOL
I also got a new Logic puzzle magazine – I’m so addicted. I think I can subscribe….I should probably do that.
So in the next few days/weeks I’ll be sharing my impression of each magazine. If you couldn’t tell from the picture the magazines I picked up were:
Off to make tea and read, read, read 🙂
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.
**please let me know if you add this to your journal**
Here is mine: (From HTML 4 Unleashed, 2nd Edition – yeah, I’m a geek!)
“They signal the reader to be alert for a change in subject or style or they can separate figures and captions from body text.” Yep! It’s THAT boring of a topic!!! 😉
I love those Logic puzzles – I love to buy those books and pretend I’m on vacation when I lay out on Saturday morning in my PJs and figure out what Daniel’s lastname is, where he went to school, and what color boots he wore! LOL
Well, look what I found online – Logic puzzles!! So, now I can lay about with my laptop and figure it out!! 🙂