Today I learned…
- My brain doesn’t understand Saturday. Â I guess when you wake up all week at 5am, my brain and body just keeps doing it.
- My dogs don’t understand Saturday. Â The minute they hear the microwave warming up my coffee, they start barking to go outside.
- My youngest doesn’t understand Saturday. Â She woke up an hour earlier than her normal waking time! Â WHA?!
- My youngest can’t look at a book without asking me tons of questions and sharing it with me. Â (but I was a good mommy – I listened and explained and was patient. Where is my gold star?) Â Tomorrow I will have an audio book or a videoÂ (and head phones) on my iPad ready for her to enjoy if we have a repeat.
- I can do about a 5 second plank (#helloexercise) lol oh well, I tried and will keep trying!
- Learned tons about doing my own Bible study via the book “Savoring Living Water” from QuenchBible.comÂ Â Some of it was old stuff, a few things were new concepts but it all refreshed my soul! Â I needed that this morning – even if it was interrupted by walruses, sea lions, hammerhead sharks and sea stars! 😉
What have you learned today?