1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
It is a graphic a friend made for me with my name and then links to my blog and website. I need to add my weight loss blog to it too.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
Our yearbook didn’t do that….I probably would have included something from the 80s! LOL My favorite song from back then is still “Don’t worry, Be Happy” LOL
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I’d like Amerkins – that’s what my Gpa called me…but I can’t find a way to shorten it that doesn’t read Americans. Amrkins? Amerkns?
What I do have around my license plate is USS Osbornz Mothership (it’s a white van). The other vehicle in the fleet is a small white car – and it says USS Osbornz Shuttlecraft. Yes, DH is a Star Trek fan! LOL
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
The only one I can think of is one we received as a wedding gift. Someone took our wedding invitation and had it engraved onto a plaque. We hang it with our wedding pics…it’s beautiful!
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
What a bummer! How about, “Well done good and faithful servant?” Or “Don’t Worry, Be Happy!” LOL
1. Given the chance, would you like to live in outer space? Explain.Probably only because given the chance, that is where my husband would be! LOL And, zero gravity sounds like fun! However, I’d miss simple things like grass, trees, clouds, the ocean. So, while I’d like to visit, I wouldn’t want to live there!
2. Are prenuptials a good idea, or pessmistic?I believe they are making provision for the future end of your marriage. I believe they are pessimistic.
3. What is your favorite type of weather?I love rain and snow….if I have somewhere warm and cozy to watch it from! 😉 Otherwise I love those beautiful days of spring where the day is still cool but the sun is bright and warming!
I’ve been so busy with my new weight loss blog and excercising (which I’m loving BTW) that I forgot to give any updates all weekend!
But now that I think about it…there isn’t that much to say! LOL We had our guild meeting on Saturday and it looks like we might do 5 or 6 Renn faires this year. I need to sew some costumes for the boys and make myself a new chemise, skirt and do something with my bodice – add some bones or something.
Sunday DH preached and I really enjoyed church – haven’t done that in awhile. But, again, I’m so glad he’s not the pastor there…we can worship and enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about politics and all that! Speaking of Eric today we find out about the temporary full-time position at the jr high school. But if that doesn’t work out we are still ok since he has so many after school teaching offers he’s going to have to turn some down. He also needs to call this week and find out about getting enrolled in the credentialling program. At least the decision has been made now.
I’ve gotta get off this computer and get busy cleaning this house. The kids are coughing up a storm so I decided no school today – I’ll clean they’ll lay around and watch old movies. More later!!
I’m going to Natomas to meet a few PWs and their kids today! I’m jazzed.
Sometime today or Monday we find out if DH gets that temporary teaching position – I’m hoping so!! He got another job offer last night for 6 (maybe 10) more hours of afterschool work….added to the 4 hours he already was asked to do and that would be 10-14 hours after school. So even if the full-time position falls through, we will be ok….until June. Everything is ….until June – I have NO idea what will happen after that. SOOOO scary!
But I think all this has made us realize that Eric really must enroll in the certification program – there are job opportunities out there and we wouldn’t have to move! PTL! We’ll need to look into financial aid as soon as possible. I need to keep reminding myself that this education can’t possibly cost as much as Seminary did. I just hoped we could have paid off Seminary before making another change! We got so close! :/
What else? I might be quiet this weekend. I need to work on a meal plan for this new way of eating (see my new blog for upcoming details – Step By Step) and figure out my other goals (excercise, water intake, etc).
I’ve gotta get off this computer and dry my hair! Talk to you soon! Hey! Write back – via comments or tags so I don’t feel like I’m talking to myself!!!
Debi – thank you for the great note! I’m going to be emailing you as soon as I can!! Love you!
Oh my word! It’s Thursday – I totally forgot! Thanks Valarie for the reminder! LOL
Here is what I’m thankful for right now….
…this potential job for DH. And, the possibility that it could be permanent. It’s so nice to have hope again!
…my children – who are fighting over a toy. And, that they have toys to be fighting over!
…even though I hate it…I’m thankful for this apartment – where my family can live, fight 🙂 and love!